5.29.2013

OFW 2013

 
 
 
Kansas City & Omaha Fashion Week Spring 2013 Recap: I walked for the ever-creative and talented Amanda Clark, she was on my bucket list of designers I hoped to walk for during my Omaha Fashion Week “career” and I had an absolute blast! We were styled by Sisu Hairdressing in Lincoln. I drove my little self out there all alone, I was pretty scared even though it was only an hour away, but it’s mainly because my car isn’t very reliable. The fashion events took 2 days total, from Lincoln we drove to Kansas City for KCFW followed by OFW the next day! I love the lifestyle I get to experience from modeling; it’s not all glamorous if that’s what you’re thinking. I mean sure the pictures turn out great, but it’s the hard work that makes everything worth it, it’s your moment on the runway, connecting with other people, it’s the long days and even longer nights. Oh and it’s also having your goodie bag stolen backstage (SO MAD ABOUT IT). This year Amanda’s line lived on the bar of apocalyptic fashion, aka BADASS MODE.

Designs: Amanda Clark//Photography: Birdcage Release Collaborative // Makeup: Rebecca Culhane
 
Besos, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment