5.29.2013

SOHA: FASHION SHOW


The night of the SOHA Charity Fashion Show at the Slowdown in Omaha was crazzzyyyy. In a good way. This was the first fashion show where I had to endure the hectic insanity of having 4 outfit changes in such a short amount of time. Needless to say, along with the craziness of it, I loved it. I even had an America’s Next Top Model moment when I realized I was missing a pair of shoes and went scouting for an extra pair before I had to walk the runway. Pro Mode = ON. This girl walked for Scout, Ooh La La Boutique, Odd Bird Collective, and SKYZ Boutique! I was pretty excited, I got to close the show with SKYZ Boutique! The people were great, the stylists were great, the models were great, and the atmosphere was great. It was an amazing night. Thank you to everyone that went to the show and donated to the charity event, see ya next year!




 

 














Besos, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment