3.13.2013

S O H A: Fashion & Charity





 
Aloooo!
I cannot express enough just how crazy BUSY I have been since January. It's pretty redic. I'm a little far behind in school - that's an understatement - but it's to do what I love, but a girl's gotta graduate (that day can't come soon enough, 1 MORE YEAR)! I've been working on a couple other photo shoots, shows and even some interviews since my last post, all that will come later. Also, expect a revamp of FANSi-PANTS very verrry soon :)

Today's post is all about SOHA! If you haven't heard of it, consider yourself living under a rock. SOHA is a fashion event dedicated to fashion and charity, Style Omaha Help All and the Abide Network. It's their second annual event and my first time participating in it and it has been a blast! I first heard of SOHA last year and I was considering it this year, but wasn't sure I would have time, fast forward a couple emails, I was asked to join and decided to commit! It has been one of the best decisions I have made this year, I've met and collaborated with so many talented people in Omaha.

Hooton Images shot a "trendy" styled editorial for the show and yours truly was a model along with other babes. We were styled by Rocio Doyle; wardrobe was provided by beyourself boutique, Bliss Boutique Omaha, Oolala! L.A. Boutique, Nouvelle Eve, SKYZ Boutique and THREE Clothing. Rain Salon did our lovely hair & makeup.

Models: Nancy Anaya, Breann Becerra, Tinissia English, Jena Smith, Meg Aden and Stephanie Finklea

Don't forget to purchase tickest to SOHA's runway fashion event - yes, there's a fashion show - on April 20th! All proceeds go to the Abide Network. CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS!
 
 
XoXo,
Nancy  

No comments:

Post a Comment