12.31.2013

Dance is . . .


PERSONAL.

 
 
During finals week, not only was I busy with tests, but I was also taking part in a dance film directed by Amy Lynn. I was honored to be able to be a part of a video that was so personal to her. My dance partner, Ronny Frias is so fun to work with as always, we make a great team! These two are immensely talented, it pushes me even more and I think that's what's important about the people you surround yourself with, if you each push each other and inspire each other's dreams the end results will surprise you. I love you guys!!!

Thanks so much to Daniel for helping out the day of the shoot! You're hilarious dude! :)
 
 And thank you to everyone for the positive feedback & those that have shared this video on the web <3
 
 
xoxo,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment