10.20.2013

FIRST COVER!!!

I wanted to take advantage of this time I have during Fall Break, to catch
my blog up on my latest projects aka MY FIRST MAGAZINE COVER!
*Please excuse some of the blurry images.

 
 
 
 


In July, right after Beyonce and ATL, I was asked to be on the cover of Inspired Home Magazine here in Omaha! I was beyond ecstatic that I was given this opportunity as it’s my first magazine cover!!! God is so wonderful; I give him all the glory for this blessing! My cover hit Omaha stands in September and will run until the end of October! I’m so thankful to have been able to work with such a wonderful/talented team! To see more behind the scenes CLICK HERE to check out EV's footage!
 
Hair: Kontempo; Makeup: Tasha @ Kontempo; Fashion Styling: Esoteric Velvet; Photography: Amy Lynn
 
  
Besos,
Nancy
 
 

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS! You look amazing in all the shots, especially on the cover.

    ReplyDelete