8.07.2013

LAY IT ON THE B-SIDE

During my blessed trip with Beyonce in Atlanta I snagged a couple of concert goodies! I reeeaallly wanted a program which contained all of Beyonce's concert outfits in poster format, but they were all sold out, le sigh. BUT I was still beyond content with my 'B' snapback and my bootylicious Bey tee. I was a little nervous about the shirt because it doesn't exactly blend in, but hey whatever, I rock it with confidence especially after wearing it out to bars and getting constant compliments. Needless to say all the compliments were from guys, but hey whad'ya expect when you're wearing the ultimate hottie on your shirt? . . .
 
 
 
OLIVIA also snagged her own tee with Queen Bey in all her glory and with a concert logo on the back!
 
In these pics we went from dressing up the tee to dressing it down, as you can see either way it's dope, why? Because it's Beyonce, that's why, duh! :)
 
 
HOW-TO DRESS UP BEY:



 






HOW-TO DRESS DOWN BEY:
 






 
 
BESOS,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment