8.29.2012

OFW 2012

Omaha Fashion Week 2012 had to be one of the best shows yet! I had so much fun! Designers, models, stylists, producers, anyone that helped out did an awesome job! It's hard to narrow down all the madness to just a couple pictures, but here I goooooooo:  
 
I was honored to be a part of a special photoshoot for Omaha Fashion Magazine this year from genius photographer Ekapon Tanthana (he's shot for Harper's Bazaar)! I learned so much that day, words can't explain how grateful I was. Special thanks to Elisa Yu Lau for always having my back, Buf Reynolds for her amazing dresses, & Rain Salon for making me look all purrdy. <3 
 
 
 
 
Juantiesha Christian for SuShe by J.Tracey
Tiesha has always been one of my favorites, she's a great friend & person inside & out. She was my first OFW show in 2009 & the first person to truly believe in my dreams from the get-go. Not to mention how fucking cute her designs are...I mean seriously! She holds a special place in my heart & I wish her all the best in New York! I was honored to close her show Thursday night. Special thanks to Sirens at the Loft for styling!
 






NEXT UP . . . .
 
Kaitlyn Fitzgerald for KAIT BLU
Kaitlyn is amazing, I mean this girl who's still in her teens has far more maturity, creativity & superstar potential than most adults I've come across. I love this girl, oh don't even get me started on the designs; every girl's dream. Sooo goood. She also holds a special place in my heart. <3
Special thanks to Tru Salon in Midtown for styling & Christopher Tierney Photography.
 






photo via Esoteric Velvet

 
 
 
BEHIND THE SCENES . . . 
 








Photo via Kristina Lee

Photo via Rebecca Culhane
 
Con Amor,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing all these photos! And love seeing Omaha fashion. Hopefully you'll have the same coverage for the upcoming OFW.

    ReplyDelete