8.15.2012

Black lipstick is all the rage

This has got to be one of my favorite makeup & hair jobs I've ever had done!
My talented friend Kristina Lee asked me to be one of her models for an upcoming competition she's in along with her equally talented team from Fringes Salon. Fringes has been on my bucket list of teams to work with & on Sunday I was able to check that off. Omar did my hair, Tiffany, Omar & Kristina did my makeup.
I wish I could show you guys the final result, but I think it'd be best to keep it under wraps for the competition's sake (;
My hair was like a skyscraper, painful, but totally worth it, my makeup was craaazzaayy maleficent-like. After wardrobe I was pretty obsessed with myself, I'd like to think I looked a little like catwoman. meow.



Top, Shades, Platforms, Fringe Purse: Urban Outfitters
Cami: Forever 21
Heart Earrings: Scout
Snake Skin Skinny's: Gap



No comments:

Post a Comment