11.15.2012

Infamous 2-1

My 21st birthday consisted of...
Friends.
Fun.
Drinks.
Dancing.
Perfection.
<3 you guys!
 
 


 
 

 

 
My birthday is always on Halloween weekend so of course costumes are a must. All girls wore some sort of animal ears, my friends Rebecca and Elisa went all out! It was pretty damn awesome. I was a vampirey kitten. I covered my kitty ears with hair set with a mini-crown. My friend Rebecca was awesome enough to do our hair and make-up. She rocks! We had pre-drinks at Elisa's, dinner at Hiro 88 and dancing at The Max!

Black Leotard: American Apparel; Glittery skirt: Windsor's Chicago; Star tights: House of Holland via Urban Outfitters; Heels: Charlotte Russe; Gold necklace: The Flying Worm; Small necklace: Brighton - bday gift; lipstick: Kate Moss via Rimmel London


Besos,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment