11.12.2012

I've Lost My Pants!

 

So it's come to my attention that fansi-pants has been a little M.I.A. lately - SoOOooRRY!
 
This is why:

I'M 21 YO!

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!
 
Hi Instagram world: @dancynancy3!

OOTD: Plaid Prints & Polka Dot Hearts

Alice in Wonderland is ... Latina? YES.

Okay so here's the deal, first on October 26th I turned 21 - wooo!!! - then Halloween came up, I got super busy with school (finals are coming up, ew), on top of school, I've been sick on&off AND I signed up for my first bill . . . I got an iPhone! Obviously I was pretty addicted the first couple of weeks, er, still am. HEELLLOO I mean, I freaking signed up for Instagram - it's like crystal meth for fashion&culture junkies. By the way you can follow me at: @dancynancy3 . I am suppose to be writng about 3 essays right now, but I decided to write a post at 12:13 a.m. to fill you in - those who care to read- on what's been going on in case you were wondering "where the hell has nancy-pants been?!" YUP. But have no fear I have a couple things up my sleeve and hoopppeeefully by this weekend I will have new doodles to share.


Adios Amigos,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment