9.12.2012

L O V E S T R U C K !

Hello loves!
Just a little preview of what to expect at "LOVESTRUCK" Omaha's first bridal event for the modern couple - if you're a creative bride this is for you! I was asked to model for the event in a recent photoshoot and I'll be at the event's fashion show on SEPTEMBER 30th.
Get your tickets at www.lovestruckomaha.com
The shoot took place at Rhylan Lang and those gowns - WOW - they make me want to get married asap just so I can buy the dress! Seriously those dresses are works of art.
I was honored to work with a wonderful team that day & be among beautiful models! :)
 
TEAM:
Photographer: Daniel Muller
Stylist: Natalie Navis
Hair: Kontempo Salon
Makeup: Kaitlyn Willamson
 
 Instagram photo: Kaitlyn Willamson

Con Amor,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment