5.01.2012

Shining, Shimmering, Splendid


I'm smiling with joy as I write this! Last weekend Amy Lynn and 10 other talents (including yours truly) joined forces to create a stellar Disney Princess shoot! It was a childhood dream come true! I have been dreaming of being Princess Jasmine from the moment I watched Aladdin. DISNEY WORLD HERE I COME! I had so much fun with everyone, the outcome was amazing. 
 FYI last week was National Princess Week.

Photography by: Amy Lynn Photgraphy
Video by: Taylor Tracy
Make-up by: Rebecca Culhane
Hair by: Mary Beinor  


Nancy Anaya is Jasmine

Elisa Yu Lau is Mulan
 
Karah Linn is Snow White


Rebecca Culhane is Ariel

Jasmine Fuelberth is Belle

Alex Sosa is Pocahontas

Quinn Gaillard is Aurora/Sleeping Beauty

Nicole Keimig is Cinderella

No comments:

Post a Comment