3.27.2012

Busy Busy Bee!

 I didn't get much of a spring break, it's better than it sounds, trust me! I was super busy with Omaha Fashion Week Spring 2012 & shooting with Amy Lynn for the new Jawbreaking line.

I had the opportunity to model for the 16-year-old talent Kaitlyn/Elizabeth Fitzgerald & her line Kait Blu Thursday night. I loved the dress I wore, it was a great definition of elegence even with the high leg slit. I took the chance to do a little of my own Angelina Jolie posing.
*Styled by Tru Salon*


  Saturday I modeled for Tiffany Headley! Her designs are and have always been extremely unique & fun! Prepping for her show was so one-of-a-kind, it was painful, but the outcome was amazing! By the way, that's chicken wire holding my hair up. yup!
*Styled by Kontempo Salon* 



No comments:

Post a Comment