11.29.2011

Queen Mouse

Ever since I was little & still to to this day I've always had a special place in my heart for Disney. I love anything Disney related, but explaining my love for Disney would be a whole other blog by itself. I identify myself the most with Princess Jasmine, especially since her husband is the hunky Aladdin, but unfortunately Nebraska's weather doesn't really permit me to dress up as Jasmine (which I've wanted to do for almost every Halloween) so instead I thought I'd dress up as the queen mouse herself, Minnie. I decided to add my own twist to her character.


Shorts: Charlotte Russe; Black Polka Dot Tights: Charlotte Russe; Red Polka Dot Shirt: New Life Thrift;
Blue Shirt: Delia's; Minnie Ears: Nobbies; Boots & Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment